MimioClarity™ is a classroom audio system consisting of a 60watt amplifier, speakers (ceiling and wall-mounted versions), a teacher microphone, and student microphone. The sound is evenly distributed throughout the room via speakers that are strategically placed in the classroom. Now teachers can use a quieter, more natural tone instead of straining to project their voice to the back of the room, and the sound is not blasted at their students or carried into adjacent classrooms. The teacher microphone has a breakaway lanyard for safety along with two programmable buttons for control of MimioStudio™ classroom software, Microsoft Office, Google Classroom, and other front-of-class software on the teacher’s computer.
- Every student will have the acoustical advantage associated with sitting in the front row, allowing them to hear and engage with the lesson and content
- The MimioClarity system is a networked device allowing for easy management and updates, and even connecting with existing school audio systems
- The easy link feature ensures that the microphone only works within the same room as the amplifier—no sharing of private conversations outside the classroom door
- The microphones are lightweight and rechargeable, lasting all day so there is no interruption of instructional time
- With the MimioClarity microphones, all you hear is a clear voice with no wind or boom effects