Electro-Voice EVA Series (Expandable Vertical Array) is designed to provide full bandwidth, well defined coverage from easily created line arrays using four different preconfigured 2-way modules. Two vertical coverage angles, 6° and 20°, can be combined to create line arrays optimized for spaces ranging from 12m (40ft) to greater than 60m (200ft) deep. Two horizontal coverage angles, 90° and 120°, provide the perfect match for any width. Each module consists of two elements, each 2-way element containing an 8” woofer and two compression drivers mounted on a hydra/waveguide combination. High order passive networks couple the element’s transducers, and the array element to additional elements to provide plane wave radiation and response equal to DSP-driven high end systems. Impedance management allows full array drive (up to 4 modules) from a single amplifier channel at 4 ohms. Matching subwoofer module is available when response below 50Hz is required. EVA systems can be used in a variety of fixed installation applications where high quality sound reinforcement and even coverage are required from a compact, lightweight, unobtrusive array.
EVA-2082 modules utilize four DH2005 high output 1.25” titanium compression drivers, mounted on two Hydra® plane wave generators and two waveguides. The result is smooth response to 20kHz and excellent pattern control in both planes.
- Two array elements in each module
- Weather resistant fiberglass
- 90° horizontal coverage pattern
- 6° vertical coverage pattern
- Two 8-inch low-distortion woofers
- Four 1.25-inch titanium diaphragm HF drivers
- Advanced Hydra(R) plane wave generators
- High sensitivity (104dB) for high output
- Super efficient, drive up to 8 boxes from a single amp channel
- Sixth-order passive crossover with HF protection
- Integrated hidden suspension hardware
- EVADA (EVA Design Assistant) software tool
- Ideal for fixed-installation line arrays