Wireless screen mirroring is an essential tool for moving teachers from the front of the classroom and into the classroom, making it easier to connect and collaborate with their students. The result is the right kind of teacher and student interactions that foster creative productivity and encourage meaningful collaboration. The need is clear and it is already being met by education institutions all over the world. Keep scrolling to hear from ScreenBeam experts that are making a difference every day in their classrooms and getting the most out of their devices.
ScreenBeam 1000 EDU delivers app-free screen sharing on any device eliminating the need to download an app or keep a cable or dongle nearby. Simply tap to wirelessly connect a mobile device to the room display. Teacher and guest devices have multiple ways to connect including local Wi-Fi mode, Miracast™ and network infrastructure connectivity. Teachers can display up to four student screens simultaneously, and with a Windows 10 device can ink and annotate in Office 365 apps and share notes to student devices or the front-of-room display. Includes the enhanced ScreenBeam Classroom Commander experience, providing both wireless display and student device orchestration for Windows 10 or Chromebook student devices.
- Present from laptop, tablet or smartphone wirelessly
- Native screen mirroring solution; no app, no dongle
- Flexible in-room display sharing preference
- True extended desktop mode support
- Quick Switch Mode to switch between presenters without disconnecting
- Optional secured and isolated Wi-Fi hotspot
- Windows 10 native wireless touch and inking
- Integrated HTML-based digital signage player
- Orchestrate and wirelessly display up to 50 student device screens
- Flexible multi-network for staff and guest presenters
- Multi-View Mode allows up to four Windows 10 displays shared on-screen
- 4K and interactive touch panel ready